Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun Testimonials from live events with Sarah Starr

"Thanks Sarah! I loved your class! All my trials and tribulations just melted away the minute I walked into the room. Hope to see you again soon." Amanda

"It was a pleasure to have Sarah at Inner Sun to share her gift of teaching. I loved the blending of styles of yoga which offered fun sequences. The group exercises based on "The Power of Now" at the end really brought new insight into my Self. I always welcome an opportunity to try new things and this workshop was very energizing and healing. I highly recommend getting to one one Sarah's presentations and I look forward to having her back at Inner Sun!"

Deb~ Instructor and director of Inner Sun Yoga Studio, Oshkosh WI.

Hi Sarah! Monday was great! You have a wonderfully contagious energy that sets the tone for a great practice. I really enjoyed the mindfulness practices at the end. I came out of class feeling relaxed, energized, and happily beat up:) Hope all is well.

~ Jeff, Yoga Instructor at Inner Sun Yoga Studio, Oshkosh WI.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete