Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Yoga_ Volume 2_Testimonials!!!


I love the scenery in this DVD!! atmosphere is everything when your doing fitness DVDS!! I like the instructor and the workouts! But the great scenery will definitely make me by more of these DVDS!! VERY HAPPY!!
D. Jenkins


These dvds are great, I have the vol.1 and 2 and I love them, each routine in the dvd, is 30 minutes long, but your not going to lose a minute of it, that is moving and breathing all the time, after you finish, you feel that your whole body worked hard, and at the same time very relaxed, You have 2 routines of 30 minutes in each dvd, you can choose to do one or both for a challenging workout. Al the routines are so different, so you never get bored. Like I said before I love this dvd. I'll buy all the series from her.
Carlos Valentino

13 comments:

  1. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼....................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. [做人難,人難做,難做人] 人.事的艱困與磨難,是一種考驗!要以樂觀歡喜之心,很珍惜地過每一天!^^..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 好文章就值得回響,如果可以常常看到您的更新,應該是件很幸福的事情~~............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 人生有如洶湧的波濤,如果沒有岩石的阻擋,怎能激起美麗的浪花?............................................................

    ReplyDelete